MARIA72
MARIA72 asks:
Q:

I WAS TALKING WITH ONE OF THE MOTHERS.

I EXPLAINED TO HER WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO OUR HOUSE COMPUTER SO I ASKED HER IF BY ANY CHANCE DID SHE NO WHERE I CAN GET A CHEAP COMPUTER OR LAPTOP? SHE TOLD ME TO ASK IF THE SCHOOL CAN HELP ME OUT BECAUSE LAST YEAR THE SCHOOL HAD GIVEN HER CHILD A LAPTOP AND IT WOULDN'T HURT TO ASK IF BY ANY CHANCE THE SCHOOL HAVE ANY DONATIONS. MY SON IS IN 7TH GRADE AND HE LEARNS AL OT AND DOES MOST OF HIS HOMEWORK WITH THE HELP OF THE INTERNET BECAUSE I HARDLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND NONE OF THE WORK THAT HE GETS SO I CANT HELP HIM,SO IF HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING HE SEARCHES THE INTERNET AND GETS THE HELP HE NEEDS. I AM A SINGLE MOTHER AND I AM DISABLED,I ONLY RECEIVE ONE CHECK MONTHLY SO ITS GOING TO BE HARD FOR ME TO RENT OR BUY ONE AT THIS TIME.SO IF I MAY GET SOME HELP OR IF YOU CAN REFER ME SOMEWHERE THAT'S NOT SO EXPENSIVE.THANK YOU

SINCERELY,
                                         MARIA GONZALEZ

MY SON IS IN 7TH GRADE,
HIS NAME IS JOSE RODRIGUEZ

WE LIVE AT
140 E.UNION ST.                  IF ANY QUESTION:
WEST CHESTER,PA.19382      TEL.610-732-7810

EMAIL:chileblack15@gmail.com
In Topics: Children and the internet, Helping my child with school work and home work

|

drknjme
drknjme writes:
Try checking at your local library most of them have computers that he could use free of charge. If the local library doesn't have one then one of the library's in a neighboring county might.

0
0