duebrebre
duebrebre asks:
Q:

i want to know is a teacher allowed to push a child down in a chair for any reason

hello my son came home from school about 10 months ago telling me his teacher called him stupid for losing his homework then as I'm on the phone with the principal my son also told me that the teacher push me down in a chair real hard  while he was trying to get something out his pencil box so i also mentioned that to the prinipal and his response was that's funny i never had a complaint about ms......... shes a well respected to liked teacher so i said now you  have one and i asked for a meeting about it both meeting were canceled by Principal and teacher so i called the district  they were no help there were more issues plus now i have a parent support group who had the same problems with the same teacher all these students are boys ,low proformimg because of a disability etc  so i got some info from an out source and they told me to file a police report so i did and i also had a meeting with the superintendent which was a waste of time because they felled to answer any of my  question  and i want to know what you think he didnt want to go to school anymore  so i convinced him that school comes first and i will get justice for our kids and the school didnt follow the protocal right  tleast 8 mothers who did more to come my email is bridgettemorton40@yahoo.com  i need to know why did the pricipal lie to me that the teacher had no complaints and i have a i need to get an special ed attorney to get justice for our kids these kids are very well quiet,shy,has IEP and need to be

|
Jayme0714
Jayme0714 writes:
I would continue to report the issue. No child should be harmed at school. If nothing gets resolved then, if you can, move your child to another school district. And when asked why, tell them again.

Check out the "No child left behind act"

It also has some numbers on there that you can call to report issues.

1
0
EricaHeys
EricaHeys writes:
I am sorry to hear this, did you ever get the police involved that might help... To be honest that teacher and principle should be fired. And this might help because the police has really good powers and i think that bullying should stop i hope you win the case

0
0
raina123
raina123 writes:
i think u should countine to report no child should be harmed like people say school should be safe and a teacher should not be ingnoring that and calling him stupid so just countnie reporting ohh and one last call channel 13 lol jk but you can  if u want

0
0