STEVELANF
STEVELANF asks:
Q:

Can a teacher grab your hand???

i was coming onto campus during lunch and a teacher rushed up to me grabbed my hand and smelled it suspecting i had smoked a cig!!! instead of requesting a search or telling me to go home for leaving campus she continues to threaten me with a ticket from the school deputy when i had no cigs or a lighter on me... i was respectful and didnt threaten anyone..
In Topics: Public School, Worldwide education issues

|

gmcv90
gmcv90 writes:
No the teacher can not do that. you are just like a student and they can not put hands on you in any way if the school feels like you are a treat then they should tell you and call the police but even if you had smoked a cig, it's not against the law YET!!  So stand your ground be heard and don't back down remember if they are doing it to you then feel free they are doing it others also so ask the teacher where you can wash your hands if that teacher feel threated by smell.

1
0