CindyGeee asks:

Can a teacher refuse to speak to the non-residential about their child's progress?

My sister and her ex husband have shared custody of their kids, and they are currently living with him. She called the school earlier and asked to speak with her sons teacher about how he's doing and she was told that the teacher had said if she called to ask about anything that she would have to talk to the father. Can the teacher be in trouble for denying the mother that when the custody is 50/50?
In Topics: Working with my child's teacher(s), My Relationship with my child's school
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely