Anonymous
Q:

are teachers allowed to make fun of students? and are teachers allowed to touch students like press hard on your neck or sholders?

please answer because this happend to me
Member Added on Oct 8, 2011
yesterday,my male teacher said that i liked this girl and another girl. i said that that was not true and i held the door for my class. when my teacher walked by, he pressed really really really hard on my neck and made kissing sounds mimicking those girls. it hurt a lot for about 5 mins and then it was sore. he also makes fun of us alot sayng, your stupid,you suck, your a loser,your lazy,your sad just because your fat and black and your face is dirty. he also hugs this ONE girl only her and he says shes his favorite everyday, also when hes mad at someone, he will yank your collar really hard and yell at you. plese help my because idont no what to do. if i tell the princibal , then he will just embarrass me in front of the whole class by calling me names like baby. he also says bad words like crap or piss. PLEASE HELP ME IT WOULD MEAN A LLLOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

EdieRaether

If you are serious, this is way out of bounds.  You need to have your parents get involved and go to the school board.  Do not tolerate this behavior.  
You must get help from someone who will be an advocate.  Have you told the guidance counselor?  No....teachers are not to yank your collar or use verbal abuse.  THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Edie Raether....therapist and author of Stop Bullying Now
1
0

averycreechgmail.com
averycreech... writes:
i thank that THE BULLYING NEEDS TO STOP
AND THE CURSING TO

0
0
angeloflight
angeloflight writes:
This is not the right thing for your teacher to be doing. Have you talked to your mom and/or dad about this? I hope you will. It would also help if you could talk to someone at school, like the counselor or the nurse, if you don't think you can talk directly to the principal. You can ask your parent(s) or counselor or nurse to meet with the principal along side of you, in private.

This kind of behavior is never okay. Sometimes doing the right thing, like talking to someone you feel you can trust, about this uncomfortable situation, is harder than doing nothing. Do the right thing.

0
0
BananaJustine
BananaJustine writes:
Sexual Abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0
0
moniabegum
moniabegum writes:
Teachers are not allowed to do these things. The teachers are definitely not suppose to touch a child in anyway possible. a lot of teachers say the words piss and crap. those are not necessarily curses. and if he does bother you and is really mean to you then you have to tell someone older so they can deal with the problem.

0
0
sliader
sliader writes:
no teacher not allowed to make fun of student it like bullying

0
0
lemonlikeslemon
lemonlikesl... writes:
well my bf got slamedc into the bus and got draged into the car.

0
0
Meghan_M
Meghan_M writes:
Talk to your parents, principal, or councelor.  What that teacher is doing is harrassment and he should be fired.  Dont be silent because your afraid of him or the embarrassment he can cause. He is only as strong as the power you give him. It is not likely that any of the authorities you can approach would take his word over yours.  If all else fails, organize a group of students who are witnesses to this teachers horrid behavior to approach the principal and or the media.

0
0