tessad1998
tessad1998 asks:
Q:

are teachers allowed to touch a student AT ALL

about two weeks ago I was in my 4Th period class and I got bored so I drew on my hand and my teacher grabbed with a tight grip on my arm and was pulling and this happened twice 1.at 2:00 and the next at around 3:30. I don't know weather she could get in trouble for that.

|
JenniferLee-05
JenniferLee... , Teacher writes:
I being a professor at a famous accredited university of USA have never hurt a student through physical means as it is against the law of USA to hurt a student, for more details search for rights of a student on GOOGLE.

0
0
Jiff
Jiff , Student writes:
she is not allowed to touch you, you are right. She is not allowed physical contact

0
0
fast-jenniferhudson
fast-jennif... , Teacher writes:
I have been in the teaching profession for the past 10 years and currently I am professor at http://onlinelifeexperiencedegree.org/taking-fake-college-degrees/ and I have never physically abused any of my student, the law is very strict in regard to such actions...

0
0