jannny77
jannny77 , Student asks:
Q:

i am a teenager but i cannot control my anger please tell me a way i can control it ?

HEY I CAN CONTROL MY ANGER IN SMALL SMALL THINGS I AM ANGRY THATS NOT GUD 4 ME IT MAKES BAD IMPRESSION I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT I HOPE U WILL HELP ME !!! JANNNY 77
In Topics: Teen issues

|

Anger is a powerful emotion and it can influence out behavior greatly and anger management is an entire field of counseling that you can go to sessions and get help with over the long term.  We will provide some tips here, but sometimes it take more than just tips to learn how to control yourself.  if you continue to struggle, look into anger management counseling.  It may provide you with some very helpful and beneficial techniques along with practice of these techniques.  But here are some helpful pointers.

Don't try not to get angry, we all get angry and anger is fine, it is how we respond to the anger that is problematic.  Instead, focus on being aware of when you are getting angry before it boils over.  If you feel yourself getting irritated, frustrated, or upset, recognize that and try to use good coping skills there to alleviate your emotions.  Take deep breaths, repeat a word over and over again in your head such as peace or safe.  Remove yourself from the situation.  Don't get to a point where your emotions are in charge instead of you.  Also be aware of what specific topics, situations, and people bring this out of you and plan for how you will deal with these people and situations before they occur.  Then when it comes up, you will remember your plan and be more aware.  

Mindfulness is a skill that can benefit us all and it involved acknowledging our feelings without judgement.  Try to be as mindful as possible.  

Please take care and call us if you need to talk, we are alsways here to help!

Counselor, Dominic
Boys Town National Hotline-A Resource for Parents and Teens
1-800-448-3000
www.yourlifeyourvoice.org

1
0

DevikaSamaraweera
DevikaSamar... writes:
just try to go away from the people and the things that make you angry at that moment.please do not use at least a word to show your anger as sometimes you may lose your best friend just because of a word.take whatever you hear or see with a smile.accept all complaints as compliments.remember we don't find people as we wish in our life.
try to adjust yourself for all the situations.hope you will be calm.

1
0
ebhs
ebhs writes:
some times people need to conrol their anger

0
0
wilnesha
wilnesha , Student writes:
you can do activites  to get it out your mind

0
0