ASKINGMOM
ASKINGMOM asks:
Q:

How to enroll children in kindergarten at Westchase Elementary?

it is my first time enrolling my children in school i was hoping you could help me.we live in tampa and they will be going to westchase elementary
In Topics: Kindergarten readiness

|

Hi, Congrats on this exciting milestone for your family!

I suggest contacting the school directly to learn more about their enrollment policies, procedures and deadlines. They may also be hosting a kindergarten orientation, which provides a chance for you to tour the campus, meet the principal and other parents, ask lots of questions, and receive info packets for starting the school year off on the right foot.

If you don't have the school's phone number handy, you may use SchoolFinder to research it: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/us/florida/tampa/westchase-elementary-school/ SchoolFinder also has other data about the school, such as test scores, teacher-to-student ratios, community reviews and more! However, it does not yet include a feature that enables direct email to the school, so you'll need to call them.

I'm also including some additional info resources below you may find helpful. Thank you for asking!

0
0