ihatemyself108
ihatemyself... asks:
Q:

I just told one of my best friends that i cut myself and she said i dont want you doing that how does she really feel?

If thats all she said then how am i supposed to know how she feels about it i mean thats all she said soo yeah........
In Topics: Teen issues, Cutting

|
jamie89034
jamie89034 writes:
I think she meant what she said. You don't need to cut yourself. She probably doesn't know what else to say. Cutting yourself will not help you.

2
0
M40Seth
M40Seth , Student writes:
Don't do it. You are beautiful and your friend loves you enough to tell you to stop. Depression is an awful thing. It's possible to get through it though.

2
0
christinasutula
christinasu... writes:
i think that she cares about what u do

0
0
SGD123
SGD123 writes:
I hear a call for help from you. Do you have an adult that you trust that you can go talk with? your mother, a teacher,a counselor? When someone cuts themselves it usually is to "feel". - What I mean by that is, there may be a negative/bad/hurtful (words or physical hurt) situation in your life that happened earlier in your life, is happening now, or may be be on-going). This can cause a person to want to 'numb out' the pain of the situation. The person dissociates themselves from the pain. It is something our brains and bodies do when we don't feel safe. We stop feeling, or block it out to protect ourselves (our brains will do that all by themselves to protect us). Cutting is something that occurs at a point where someone wants to be able to feel "something". Please, please... find someone you trust to talk with. Even a school nurse. Your life is precious ~ you "are" important ~ you DO matter!

2
0
Gookers
Gookers writes:
I think she means don't do it again! If that's all she said she might not fully believe that you are cutting yourself but if you are she is basically saying don't ever do it again!And please don't cut yourself...i thought that was a good solution once and i did it for the longest time but really its not. You cutting yourself is you saying you don't car/respect about yourself, life (as in being alive), or about any other human being roaming this Earth. Another thing, which i didn't believe at first, is when you cut yourself this can lead to you committing suicide! I soon realized that it turns out to be true. When i cut myself..not that long ago..I almost committed suicide so many times but I didn't..thank God. I don't want you to kill yourself! because you do matter!! You have a FULL right to be alive and happy! You should not be depressed or sad because kids are being mean and think hurting you will solve their own problems. If you can I STRONGLY urge you to talk to an adult, friend, older friend, sibling, cousin, or anybody that is a little older than you that you 100% trust. This can help you in many ways that you don't understand or know....if one adult, older friend, friend, sibling, etc doesn't listen or try to help you talk/go to a different one again and again till one listens and helps you. Your life is so valuable and precious you need to preserve it and not destroy your body...your special and you got put (God put you) on this Earth because you are meant to make a difference! I swear to you on that! please i beg of you get help and no you are important...I wish I could help you even more and be right next to your side helping you but stay strong and know people love you even if you don't think so at times.

2
0