ladia
ladia asks:
Q:

how can i keep in touch with my child teachers

In Topics: Working with my child's teacher(s)

|

Vwindman

In addition to the answers below you can use a communication notebook with your child's teacher depending upon how old your child is.  Most teachers have a school email address that should be given to you in the beginning of the school year.  It should also be available to you on your school website.  I hope this helps.

Vicki Windman

0
0

Hi ladia,

It's great that you're so involved in your child's education and want to stay in the loop beyond the regular parent-teacher conferences! I suggest talking to your child's teachers yourself and seeing what system of communication they recommend.

If it works for you, try stopping by in the morning, when you're dropping your child off at school. Or, you can drop by after school and see if the teachers are around.

Chances are, they already have an established system for keeping in touch with parents, and they'll likely be very pleased that you'd like to communicate regularly.

Hope this is helpful!

Alex

0
0
olskool
olskool writes:
I always pop up to school at least once a month. Attend all PTC meetings. Very helpful. I also send notes with my son if I have a question. The school should also provide the staff with an e-mail account. Try e-mailing her. You can also find out her off period and contact her at school. Good luck!!!

0
0