miked
miked asks:
Q:

Is it possible to track my son's daily school assignments on this website?

Is it possible to track my student's daily assignments on this website?
In Topics: Back to school, Helping my child with school work and home work

|
Hi, This isn't a feature that Education.com currently offers, but your child's teacher or school may host a website with that information. I suggest contacting the school directly to learn more. If you don't have the school's telephone number, and if you're located in the U.S., you may use SchoolFinder to research that contact info (link below).

I'm also including some other Back to School resources you may find helpful. Thanks for asking!

0
0
Hi Miked,

While Education.com can't provide the ability to track a student's specific school assignments, it does contain a number of free activities and worksheets that kids and parents can do together. These can help parents and caregivers feel more involved in kids' academic lives.

For specific information on your child's assignments, try contacting his teacher. Our "Find a School" section can help you find contact information for his specific school, as well as other valuable information such as state curriculum standards.

I'm including links to the three mentioned resources below. Good luck!

1
0