stebbinsd
stebbinsd asks:
Q:

I am about to go to my THIRD college, and have question about transfer credits.

I am about to go to my THIRD college.  The first time I transferred, one class transferred to my second college.  Now that I am going to a third one, a good 28 credit hours should transfer, if for nothing other than general electives.

but, would those three credits that transferred from my first college, to my second one, also transfer to my third, without me needing a transcript form my original college?

I guess, what I'm asking is, would a transfer credit have the exact same effect at the new college as an original credit, to the point that any outside party merely looking at the transcript would be none the wiser?  And I mean, every single last bit would be exactly identical.
In Topics: Getting ready for college

|

jritchie
jritchie writes:

Thank you for your question. Transferring to different schools can be a frustrating process. The new school you are transferring to would need transcripts from both of your prior colleges. This will be typically be the case for any colleges you attend in the future as well. I would keep several official copies of your transcripts from each institution on file so it isn't a hassle to request them in the future.

Once you graduate your diploma will only indicate that you received your degree from the final institution that you graduate from, so outside parties will not necessarily know that you attended several universities. I hope my input was helpful. Good luck!

1
0