miims
miims asks:
Q:

Transferring from another country to madison high school ?

Hi.i am a senior and i am transfering to madison high school ,i am coming as immigrant from morocco on decembre this year.i m going to live with my sister she's a permanent resident.so  I would like to know  what are the requirements for transferees and if the high school will help with my english and with my graduation ? Thanks.
In Topics: Worldwide education issues

|

bob , Parent writes:
There are Madison High Schools in 13 states in the US, not surprising since James Madison was the fourth president.  The URL below gives a list of them.  Find the one in the city and state your sister lives in and contact them directly with your questions.

There are a lot of individual differences from state to state and from school to school.  Where I live (Silicon Valley, California) all of the schools provide help for students with their English but if you have special concerns, if shouldn't be hard to find a tutor.

I hope this move is a good one for you.

2
0