Kerry0308 asks:

I'm having trouble printing worksheets, I see it spooling on my printer and it goes through but nothing comes from it.  

I printed a test page and it worked just fine.  We have this new windows, that I don't like.  I'm sure i'm doing something wrong.  Any suggestions?  I think I would become more than a basic member if I can figure this out.  I was trying to print extra math practice pages for my kids in the easter section.  Maybe I can't do that since i'm a basic member?  
In Topics: Helping my child with math

rekong writes:

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced this frustrating issue. However, I believe you are having trouble printing the worksheets due to an issue with your printer and Adobe Acrobat. To work around this, please select "Print" from the Acrobat Reader application that was opened when you clicked on the worksheet PDF instead of selecting "Print" from your web browser. Also, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader (or another PDF reader) downloaded onto your computer, and that your printer driver is updated to the latest version.

I hope that helps, and thanks for your patience! Please let me know if you continue to have trouble printing our worksheets, and Iâd be happy to work with our technical team to resolve this issue.

Community Team