May_girl asks:

what type of scale do i use for which has more sugar science project?

In Topics: Science fair
> 60 days ago



Apr 8, 2011
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

I'm not sure what "which has more sugar" science project is. I'm guessing you want to measure the difference between liquids of about equal volume that contain dissolved sugar, and want to know which one has the most? If so, then you can use either an equal-arm platform balance like the one on the website link, or you can use an electronic scale (the same website has these too). Either way, if you want to be "scientific" you should represent the difference in grams and not ounces. Science uses the metric system. Good luck.
Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely