Q:

What type of store can I find an Immersion Thermometer?

"I am very much interested in using one of your suggestions for a third grade science project. The project is titled Colors and Light. One of the materials needed is an Immersion Thermometer. What type of store can I find an Immersion Thermometer? I see some sold online but I'd like to just go to a store and pick one up rather than waiting for the shipment. Thank you for you attention."

Asked by Florence via email regarding this science project:
http://www.education.com/reference/article/Ref_...
In Topics: Science fair, Helping my child with science

|

Unfortunately immersion thermometers are not readily available at your local Target. I would do a search for "lab equipment [your area]" to try and identify the local stores that provide lab equipment to schools, universities, and local science and technology companies.

For instance, I did a search for "lab equipment San Francisco" and I was able to find a couple of companies that had what you are looking for.

Good luck.

Laura Kauffman, Ph.D.
Education.com JustAsk Expert

1
0