haydo
haydo asks:
Q:

I have a un-diagnosed 6 year old son of presumed mild autism or aspergers. Does this school have the programs to meet his needs?

too many details. He has come a long way. Still not toilet trained and still struggling in some parts of language, however this last year he started school on the mind level of 3.5years and finished the year at 5.5 years! He was in a regular kindergarten classroom with an aide and left a few hours a week for occupational therapy and to see his speech pathologist. He is very easy to work with and is on the level a child is as they were to enter kindergarten so we decided to let him take it one more year. I know that we could learn more if we could talk and if i could have his iep faxed to you. My general request is if this school has ther capacity for a special child such as mine. we are in the transition of moving and are interested in 2 houses in noble but it hinges on school for Hayden. Anything that you clould tell me concerning this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time, Keith...
In Topics: Learning issues and special needs, Special needs, Autism & Aspergers Syndrome

|

Hi, It sounds like you may have intended your question for a specific school. You can use SchoolFinder to research the school's phone number to ask your question directly: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder If the school is still closed for the summer break, try the school district (a page with their phone number will be hyperlinked from the school's page).

Below are some additional resources you may also find helpful. Thanks for asking, and all the best to you in the search for the best school for your son!

0
0
Anonymous