blackrose79602
blackrose79... asks:
Q:

is urinating in a cup and hiding it a sign of emotional distress in a 7 yr. old?

I was helping my husband find his wallet when i noticed a strong oder coming from my daughters closet,so i looked up on the shelf that her clothes hang from and found one of our plastic cups filled with old urine,the week before her brother had mysteriously came down sick as well as my husband, me, and her friend who spent the night the same week when we got sick....i was wondering what catigory does this fall under and could it be an emotional symtom of bullying or emotional distress like low self asteem?  
In Topics: Physical Health, Depression

|

It is not clear whose urine it is?  No, it is not normal to urinate into a cup and put it into a closet; however, there may be a reasonable explanation.  Ask him/her how it got there and why it stayed there.  It is not likely a sign of emotional distress as it is a sign of the confusion in the house at the time of everyone being ill.

Just Ask.

0
0
Anonymous