mcken asks:

Vaccinations for Child in Dayton, OH

Trying to get Shot records for child born in 1964 in Dayton, OH
In Topics: Physical Health
> 60 days ago



Wayne Yankus
Oct 10, 2009
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

Your best bet is to start with her previous or current doctor.  We all keep records and immunization records are most often what is sent to each successive doctor. Next if Ohio has a state immunization registry, call your health department to access those records.  Finally, schools are required to keep records of immunizations especially the last school attended. For some one who is 45 years old, employment may also have records. And you can always check a hospital record room if the person was admitted or visited the emergency ward for records of what was done there.  Hope this helps.

Wayne A. Yankus, MD, FAAP
expert panelist: pediatrics

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely