PinkiPonki2
PinkiPonki2 asks:
Q:

What should I do if I've got 49% in an end of year exam?

I took and end of year exam (I'm currently in Y8, to those not in UK I'm 13 years old) and for RS, to some people RE, I reached 49% which is the lowest in the whole year.

Also with my other exams all of them are lower than the average.

I'm so scared to tell my parents about this so what should I do?
In Topics: School and Academics, State education standards

|

First of all, let your parents know about your exams. This will allow them to support you in getting assistance. They may be disappointed at first, but show them you want to improve and you are disappointed in your test scores. Consider getting a tutor to help you improve your knowledge. Talk with a school official (administrator or counselor) about your options.

Best wishes!

0
0

Nben
Nben writes:
The best thing to do is to talk to your parent, and also talk to your teacher if there is any thing you can do to improve your grade. for next year do not wait to the last minute, act as soon as you get a lower score on any test, your teachers should be able to help you master the objectives taught and make you ready for the test.

0
0
heenal
heenal writes:
try your best and u are not going to fail for year I get same problem like u so don't worry about that I get 68 in my math and hole year I had 100 in math can u belive that?
good luck

0
0