scruffysowner
scruffysowner asks:
Q:

I've never had vaginal intercourse; could I be pregnant?

I'll try and keep this short but it takes a bit of explaining. I've been taking the birth control pill Microgestin Fe 1.5/30 for about a year and a half. Sometimes I take it a couple hours late, but I've taken it everyday. I've never had vaginal intercourse, but I have done stuff with a guy where he ejaculated on my stomach. I don't remember if I sat up before wiping it off, but I always wear underwear and basketball shorts whenever we do anything. He has also "dry humped" me and there might have been a wet spot on the shorts at some point. Is it likely that I could become pregnant? I'm supposed to start my period today and I've noticed a lot of white discharge. I feel sick which sometimes happens during my period, but I'm also so scared that I could be pregnant. Please help me!
In Topics: Teen sexuality and dating

|

Dear Scruffy:

The easiest way to solve this is go to the drug store and buy a pregnancy kit and follow the instructions. Next, I would say that your partners pre-ejaculatory fluids do contain sperm but if you are taking your birth control pills daily at whatever time, you are ahead of the game.  The white discharge is either normal or if it itches or smells it may be a problem you need to see your doctor about.  Any sexual behavior can be risky for pregnancy if the ejaculate makes it to the vagina however it sounds like you created a barrier to that.  Pay attention. If this has made you worry, maybe it is time to consider a vacation from intimate behavior.

0
0

Ashes42
Ashes42 writes:
I don't think you are pregnant. It is rare to get pregnant without vaginal intercourse. The white discharge is normal. It typically indicates that you are fertile.

1
0
JamielaIsmail
JamielaIsmail , Teacher writes:
pregnancy can only through vaginal intercourse and through a method of implantation.  it sounds like you have a normal discharge which happens.  
If you need some surety, then speak to the nurse at the medical clinic.

0
0