brending
brending asks:
Q:

Watkins Middle School Parent Teachers Organization

Do you have a set of bylaws that could help me with setting a a giving process to the PTO that was founded by me. This is what I have so far
ARTICLE I  
CORPORATE IDENTITY  
Section 1. The name of this corporation is Watkins Middel School PTO

Section 2. The principal offices of this corporation shall be (listed as my office address)

Section 3. The registered agent of this corporation shall be John Zarlino . The corporation shall have and continuously maintain in the State of Ohio a registered office and a registered agent.  

Section 4. Said organization is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as except organizations under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.  

No part of the net earnings of the organization shall inure to the benefit of, or be distributable to its members, trustees, officers, or other private persons, except that the organization shall be authorized and empowered to pay reasonable compensation for services rendered and to make payments and distributions in furtherance of the purposes set forth in the purpose clause hereof. No substantial part of the activities of the organization shall be the carrying on of propaganda, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation etc...
In Topics: Getting ready for college

|