Marebear
Marebear , Student asks:
Q:

What should I wear to my service project?

I'm a 4th grade teacher's aid at Catacism. I can't decide what to wear.
In Topics: Jobs/Careers

|

cgomes
cgomes writes:
Hi Marebear! I think for a Catechism, especially if you're a teacher's aid, you should definitely step it up a little from your day to day casual. You want to set yourself apart from the students, in a way that shows you're aligned with the teacher and there to help. And you want to set a good example! I think some basic dress pants, perhaps black or brown, with a classic collared button-down shirt (long sleeve or short sleeve are both fine) is the best place to start. And you can build from there! You can add some extra color and texture with a basic cardigan as well. You can play with different colors and patterns, but in general, a good pair of dress pants and a basic dress shirt is always a great place to start. If you like skirts, you can wear a skirt instead of pants sometimes. Keep skirts at an appropriate length - just above the knee. For shoes, again, a good basic dress shoe will never go out of style and will be appropriate for lots of situations when you need to dress up just a little. A basic black flat or Mary Jane is the best way to go, I think. I've provided some links below with some examples of what would work. Feel free to take it from there!

1
0