lindaherb
lindaherb asks:
Q:

your web site will not allow me to view worksheets or print them.  The screen just says "downloading, please wait" and it gets stuck there.

Everytime you email me the latest worksheets, I open it and it says "view worksheet".  When I click it on, it says "downloading, please wait"......but I could wait forever because it just gets stuck there.  Also, there is no way for me to print the worksheet because when I hit print, it doesn't print the worksheet, it prints the page that tells me to view worksheet!  When I try to contact you by email, the "submit" button will not click on.......what is the matter with the web site?  Can you help.......thanks

|

Education.comCustomerService
Education.c... writes:

Thank you for your question.
For customer service inquiries or technical support, please send an email to webmaster@education.com.  Unfortunately, we're unable to respond to Customer Service requests in JustAsk.

Thank you!

0
0