T.O.Y.
T.O.Y. asks:
Q:

I need a website with free worksheets that specif. provide practice with seriation. They need to have 4 or more pics. of diff. sizes in each row.

The worksheets are for my class of 1st. graders. The worksheets need to be free to print off from websites. They need to have several rows with at least 4 or more pics.of objects in each (row), of various sizes, lengths. heights. etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have spent countless hours on the computer with no luck.

(O; Have a very blessed day!
In Topics: Choosing a school, Public School

|

I'm not sure if these are exactly what you have in mind, but they might help. These three worksheets feature images of different sizes, and ask first graders to measure each, and then put them in order according to length. They give kids practice with measurement, comparing, and ordering.

As is the case with all our worksheets, they are completely free to download.

1
0
LouiseSattler , Child Professional writes:
Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk,

You may wish to try this website for what you need:  www.ABCTeach.com

Louise Sattler, NCSP

0
0