wendyjojo
wendyjojo , Student asks:
Q:

Is there any website for  students' organized EQ course to be shown off and in order to get applicable resourses?

In additon, this is our leaflet-----------------------------:EQ course organized by students   Slogan: more choices, more laughter

The purpose of the leaflet: Introduce our course to you and let you  be willing to help to improve this course and provide us chance to help each other to arrange alike courses.
 The help I need from you is: to tell me about your school's likely activities which have the same aim and can be added into our course and some experience on arranging this courses by students.
 The help I can give to your school is: to inform you how did we start and organize our applicable course totally by students.

【First: What do we do during the course?】

Participating and learning             teaching and learning
 Watch and read at ‘’

【Second: How we organize the courses】:

Starting material:< Teaching Emotional Intelligence>

Decision making process:     1.Meeting: ideas from every group member who had signed in.                                                          

2. Administrator decide when to have meeting and encourage other members to do  more about the course(for instance, by make ).  

Work allocation: according to the worksheet which we have filled in , discussed and confirmed in the meeting.

【Third: What we gain】:
       Administrator: “I managed the meeting reminding myself that I should write  ----
This above is the main par

|