Anonymous
Q:

what should i do?

i'm 17 yrs old boy.my problem is that i'm in love with a girl but she already has a boyfriend.i had fallen in love with this girl 3 years ago when i met her during maths tuition.she is very sweet,caring,cute and a good human being .during maths tuitions she used to always help me.it was not love at first sight.initially i didn't knew that i had fallen in love with her,but i realized when i started missing her after my maths tuitions got over.she used to come in my dreams at night. unfortunately i didn't had a conversation with her because i was a shy boy and didn't had the courage to speak to her.then i gave up and thought that i would get another girl better than her.after 3 years i haven't met any girl sweeter than her.she is the only special girl i have met in my life.now i have decided to become her boyfriend.i'm doing everything to improve myself and i think i will make her more happy than her boyfriend.her boyfriend hardly cares about her.he doesn't help her when she is in sad mood.i really love her so much.i can't live without her.please help me in this matter and suggest some advice!!!
In Topics: Teen sexuality and dating

|

Doctor advice: don't try so hard.  Be the best person you can be. Show everyone around you your kindness, skills, and fun. She will either see it or not.  None of us can control how others feel about us. Keep your eyes open for other girls who are not committed to a boyfriend, and best wishes.

1
0