jue1981 asks:

Who is in the right?

My son has been bullied for nine month and myself or my husband has to walk him home because the bullies always try to bully him or make rude gestures to myself or husband. I've contacted the headteacher and they said phone police because it's off school grounds but when the police are involved they said it's up to the school to sort out. We get this every night! Who is in the right?
In Topics: Bullying and teasing
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

Debdavison77 writes:
If it's not on school grounds the school can't do anything. The police should get involved.
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely