Meeshe asks:

Need help with 2nd grade science project.

Create and design a project that will somehow benefit the Earth using recycled please???
In Topics: Helping my child with school work and home work

Hi, I have many resources to suggest for you...

Here are some second grade Earth science projects to consider:'s complete collection of science fair projects (across all grades/topics) is here:

To learn more about the scientific method and how to help your child with science fair projects, check out the articles here:

You'll also find environmental activities (and recycled crafts) here:

One of the activities includes "Make a Soda Bottle Greenhouse":

You could potentially adapt that project to a greenhouse science experiment. Here's a sample framework for such an experiment: That's for trees, but you could scale down and give thought to other ways of testing and measuring greenhouse effect. Here's another example:

I hope this helps, and all goes well with your child's project. Thanks for asking!