kristivisgar
kristivisgar asks:
Q:

I want to withdraw my child from public school now, does she have to be inrolled in homeschool befor they will legally let me do that in WI?

legally withdrawing befor homeschool enrollment in WI.
In Topics: Homeschooling

|
clsunshine
clsunshine writes:
This depends on what state you live in; I am not sure about the laws in WI but HSLDA is a good place to look up what the requirements are for your state.

0
0
ginaerica
ginaerica , Student writes:
<a href="http://www.goperuvian.es">turismo peru, viaje peru, machu picchu</a>

0
0
lilimommy
lilimommy writes:
Every state is different with regards to homeschool.  I withdrew my son from public school after spending an entire weekend researching homeschool programs in my area.  Check to see how many missed days from school your child can have before they are considered truant.  Research EVERYTHING.  Enroll in a homeschool program and they will help you with the legal angle of proper procedure.

My own experience... I removed my child on a Friday.  Researched all weekend long.  My child was allowed to miss 3 days of school before a doctor's notice was needed.  He was enrolled in a homeschool program by Tuesday and with all paperwork in hand, we withdrew him the very next Friday.  And we haven't regretted our decision for a single minute.

0
0
avidal
avidal writes:
IT DEPENDS ON STATE.I WITHDREW MY CHILD AND THEN PURCHASED HOMESCHOOL MATERIAL.MY STATE DOESNT REQUIRE MUCH TO HOMESCHOOL.YOU FIRST NEED TO FIND OUT LAWS IN STATE.

0
0