dkbhambra
dkbhambra asks:
Q:

I am working with a child who has special needs and cannot think of an activity to do with him.

I am looking for ideas for a creative activity. He is 8 years old but as he has a SEN he is working at a lower level to his age. I am unsure about the type of activity I could carry out.
In Topics: Preschool

|

ritaed
ritaed , Teacher writes:
take a roll of paper like the art rolls and paint bubble wrap put it up side down on the paper the roll of paper is on the ground and the bubble wrap is painted with what ever color you like have him walk on it the sound will be cool when you are done there is so much you can do with you painted paper cut things out of it or wrap something with it good luck hope this helped draw a octopuss use cheerio's for suckcup on arms this is fun let him eat the ones you do not use you can make necklaces to apple jacks any cereal with a hole how about take a plastic containercut small holes in top have him push pom- poms thew the holes the thinner cookie cantainers work best or even cup cake containers make the holes about one fourth inch squares so he has to work alittle to get them in

0
1