seychelles
seychelles asks:
Q:

Working FT- but want to homeschool

I work FT M-F 8am-4:30 but I really want to home school my daughter- who will be in the 7th grade in the fall. She has attended private, public and charter schools in the past. Currently, she is at the charter but she needs more than what the school can offer.

We live in a school district that has lost its accreditation- so we have VERY FEW choices left. Private school is too expensive and the only other choice would be to somehow move into another district ( which is unlikely at this point).

I do not have alot of family support because the grandparents still work and my husband works very odd, off-the-wall hours.

My question is how can I work and still home school her?
(I cannot change my hours- just started in January)

Also, where would she go or do during the daytime when I am at work? I am open to any and all suggestions. Thanks!
In Topics: School and Academics, Back to school

|