Rozzz
Rozzz asks:
Q:

I found the worksheet "Alphabet Fun All About the Letter M." Do you have the whole alphabet of the shape of the larger letter at the bottom?

I want to use those letters to cut out for Bulletin Boards.

Thank you so much.
Roz
In Topics: Helping my child with reading, School and Academics, Helping my child with writing

|

Hi Roz!

Thanks for checking out this worksheet. We've actually got a fairly hefty selection of alphabet printables. Cutting out letters for bulletin boards sounds like a great idea to encourage repetitive viewing of the alphabet, which really ingrains it in kids' minds.

If you follow the first link listed, you'll find the entire "All About the Letter" series. I believe this is the series you were referring to.

I am also including a second link to another of my favorite alphabet series: the "Color the Letter" series. These worksheets are made up of cool, animal-themed letters, like A is for Alligator, B is for Butterfly, etc. This series might work well for a slightly larger display. Good luck!

2
0