MidoriG
MidoriG asks:
Q:

Worksheet Answers

I've seen other posts saying to click "view answers" underneath "view worksheet." I don't see either of those to click! Can someone post a screenshot with the button circled? Thank you!
In Topics: Back to school

|
rekong
rekong writes:
Hi MidoriG,

I'm terribly sorry for the confusion- we've very recently had a website redesign and you are right, the "view answers" button no longer exists.

If the worksheet does have an answer sheet, it will be included in the worksheet you downloaded as the last page, labeled "Answer Sheet" with all the answers in red font.

Only worksheets above the third grade, and workbooks will have answer keys.

I hope this helps! Please contact us at webmaster@education.com if you have any further questions.

Best,
Reko
Community Team

1
1
Livescore99
Livescore99 writes:
hi....Your details is solidly stored offsite, using government level encryption employed by most international banks that want a advanced level of basic safety. All within your data is definitely 256-bit encrypted plus compressed in advance of being submitted and placed on storeitoffsite's Offsite File backup Server through the secure SSL siphon.
http://www.storeitoffsite.com/offsite-backup.php

0
0