jaygeralds
jaygeralds asks:
Q:

how do i get the worksheets?

I can't find a place on the computer where I can download the worksheets...

|
struggling
struggling writes:
What worksheets are you trying to download?

0
0
Hi jaygeralds,

Thanks for getting in touch with Education.com. I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble printing worksheets from our site.

If you're sure you're signed in to the site (as we ask all of our members to be logged in to print worksheets for free), and you're still having trouble, make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader (or another PDF reader) downloaded onto your computer. Try printing a worksheet by clicking the button labeled "View Worksheet," right under the worksheet's image. The worksheet should then open up in your Internet Browser, in your "Downloads" dialog box, or directly in Adobe Reader. You can right-click the worksheet's image, and click "Save Worksheet," to save it directly to your hard drive.

Still having trouble? Please email our customer support team at webmaster@education.com and we'd be happy to help you troubleshoot further, and address it with our technical team.

Hope this helps! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Alex
Community Team

0
0