AlexGoodman
AlexGoodman asks:
Q:

How do I write an effective research paper

In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!), Helping my child with writing

|
jritchie
jritchie writes:

Thanks so much for reaching out to us with your question. I know writing a research paper may seem overwhelming. I think it's helpful to think about writing a research paper in different steps. Also, I prefer to carefully select a topic about something that I find interesting so doing the research feels less like a chore. I linked to an article from Education.com below that includes more detailed information about how to write the first draft of your research paper. I think you'll find that once you've gotten started the paper will take on a life of its own and it won't be as difficult as it seemed. Good luck!

0
0
PatriciaMcGee1980
PatriciaMcG... writes:
Hello, a lot of students have problems in writing an effective research paper especially in higher grades. You can get help at the site mentioned below. I have visited it several times and this is a great site for providing you tips and hints on how to w4rite better academically. I really hope this helps you!

0
0
Bennett879
Bennett879 writes:
First you collect the topic. When you collect the topic think about something which you are knowing something and of your interest which make the research process smoother than you expect. I am not telling simple, what i am saying is my experience.

0
0
Show me another question in this topic
Anonymous