vijaykrishna300
vijaykrishn... asks:
Q:

i had been using the wrong grip since my childhood, now i am 18 year old, i am trying to have tripod grip for a long time , but i cannot, suggest me .

i had been using the wrong grip since my childhood, now i am 18 year old, i am trying to write in the tripod grip for 2 years but still i feel comfortable in my childhood grip , tell me what should i do?

|
lynellen

Best Answer!

If your pencil grip from your childhood is not causing hand fatigue, slowed writing, pain or discomfort, or illegible writing, you probably do not need to change it.  Your hand does not feel comfortable with a tripod grip because you have used the old grip for so long.  TO change a grip after all these years will take time and patience.  You may want to have an occupational therapist look at your hand to find out why you chose to use your old grip and give you specific suggestions on how to change it. Check out the pictures of efficient and inefficient pencil grips as well as favored pencil grippers at www.lynaot.com
2
0

mselinida
mselinida writes:
There are special holders that you can put on your pencils to help you with the tripod grip. Go to a teacher supply store and ask for them. They're about $1.

1
0