MrsRogers
MrsRogers asks:
Q:

What are the end of the year rules regarding checking a child out early?

What are the end of the year rules about checking your kids out early? What is it that you need to do so that they still finish the quota for the grades needed at the end of the school year. My kid only has 11 days left this year but I need to take her out early? What can I do to make sure her grades are still met for next year?
In Topics: Worldwide education issues

|

I recommend that you discuss this with your child's teacher and school. If you don't already have the school's contact information handy, and if the school is in the United States, you can find its contact information in SchoolFinder:

http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

For learning over the summer, please keep visiting Education.com for activities you can do together. I've included two related links below for you to explore.

1
0