State of Montana Academic Standards
Montana Academic Standards and Performance Descriptors
What are the Montana Academic Standards?
Montana’s standards present what skills and knowledge your child should acquire by the end of each school year.
Example Academic Standard: Media Literacy
Students recognize that media messages are constructed using specific techniques that manipulate sound, image, text and movement to convey meaning.
How do I Find the Montana Academic Standards?
Standards for Montana are available for the Arts, Mathematics, Literature, Media Literacy, Science, Social Studies, and World Languages for all grades. Note: standards are not broken down by grade.
- Click the subject you wish to view
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- The Homework Debate
- GED Math Practice Test 1