State of Nebraska Academic Standards (page 2)
Nebraska Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the Nebraska Academic Standards?
Content standards are statements of what students should know and be able to do. Standards are usually delineated by subject and grade level. Different types of standards address various aspects important to learning.
Example Academic Standard: Grades 9-12 Mathematics
Numeration/Number Sense: By the end of tweflth grade, students will describe and compare the relationships between subsets of real numbers.
Where can I Find the Nebraska Academic Standards?
Academic standards are available for Mathematics, Reading/Writing, Science, and Social Studies/History for Kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Under the subject area you are interested in, you can click to see the standards in either English or Spanish.
- Parent activities to facilitate development of the Mathematics and Reading/Writing Standards are available when you click on the English or Spanish link next to Parent Activities for these two subject areas.
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
WORKBOOKSMay Workbooks are Here!
WE'VE GOT A GREAT ROUND-UP OF ACTIVITIES PERFECT FOR LONG WEEKENDS, STAYCATIONS, VACATIONS ... OR JUST SOME GOOD OLD-FASHIONED FUN!Get Outside! 10 Playful Activities
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- First Grade Sight Words List