State of Nebraska Academic Standards (page 2)
Nebraska Academic Standards Overview Page
What are the Nebraska Academic Standards?
Content standards are statements of what students should know and be able to do. Standards are usually delineated by subject and grade level. Different types of standards address various aspects important to learning.
Example Academic Standard: Grades 9-12 Mathematics
Numeration/Number Sense: By the end of tweflth grade, students will describe and compare the relationships between subsets of real numbers.
Where can I Find the Nebraska Academic Standards?
Academic standards are available for Mathematics, Reading/Writing, Science, and Social Studies/History for Kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Under the subject area you are interested in, you can click to see the standards in either English or Spanish.
- Parent activities to facilitate development of the Mathematics and Reading/Writing Standards are available when you click on the English or Spanish link next to Parent Activities for these two subject areas.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Social Cognitive Theory
- First Grade Sight Words List
- GED Math Practice Test 1