How Adults Can Support Children's Growth and Learning
Children’s learning can be enriched and extended—adults who understand young children’s growth and development can influence the extent of children’s learning.
- Teachers, caregivers and families value one another as partners in each child’s development.
- Adults assure that time and opportunity are provided for children to work together.
- Adults use effective observational skills to understand and assess children’s learning.
- Adults assure that environments are predictable and promote consistent and nurturing relationships.
Add your own comment
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner