How Adults Can Support Children's Growth and Learning
Children’s learning can be enriched and extended—adults who understand young children’s growth and development can influence the extent of children’s learning.
- Teachers, caregivers and families value one another as partners in each child’s development.
- Adults assure that time and opportunity are provided for children to work together.
- Adults use effective observational skills to understand and assess children’s learning.
- Adults assure that environments are predictable and promote consistent and nurturing relationships.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- The Homework Debate
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- First Grade Sight Words List