Grammar Lesson: Using Capital Letters Practice Activities
Review the following study guide for capitalization rules help:
Draw three lines beneath each letter that requires a capital letter.
- mike's cousin lives in norwood, massachusetts.
- will the pittsburgh penguins play the new york rangers this month?
- is 242 northfield ave. the correct address?
- we studied about the pacific ocean on wednesday and the atlantic ocean on friday.
- us 10 runs through minnesota.
- which is your sign—pisces or libra?
- hank hall joined the boy scouts of america in november.
- when will the members of the united states senate reconvene?
- gino's pizza palace is in the next town.
- when was the empire state building opened?
- how many oscars has meryl streep won?
- three hundred guests attended the gala labor day event thrown by uncle joe.
- john and mary, two americans, owned wakefield beverage.
- have you received your notes on protestantism and judaism?
- charles lindbergh piloted the spirit of st. louis from new york to paris in 1927.
Draw three lines beneath each letter that needs to be capitalized.
- my relatives, uncle ted and aunt flo, traveled in a boeing airplane last fall.
- you will be intrigued by the movie murder on the orient express.
- the statue of liberty is a symbol of freedom.
- the bible and the koran are popular books.
- miguel owns a toyota venza and a nissan ultima.
- pride and prejudice, jane eyre, and one flew over the cuckoo's nest are among herb's favorite novels.
- mathematics, social studies, french, and english were hard classes for juliet.
- we purchased tickets for two broadway musicals, jersey boys and billy elliot.
- chapter one, "how to be a success," is very well written.
- this month we will read and discuss three short stories—"the gift of the magi," "the necklace," and "the open window."
- have you seen vincent van gogh's painting "starry night," or Edward hopper's painting "nighthawks"?
- one of lisa's favorite films is citizen kane.
- my sisters especially enjoy two comic strips, "archie" and "family circle."
- aunt gina and grandpa gino visited the grand canyon last october.
- yvonne attended cornell university in ithaca, new york.
- Activity 1
- Mike's cousin lives in Norwood, Massachusetts.
- Will the Pittsburgh Penguins play the New York Rangers this month?
- Is 242 Northfield Ave. the correct address?
- We studied about the Pacific Ocean on Wednesday and the Atlantic Ocean on Friday.
- US 10 runs through Minnesota.
- Which is your sign—Pisces or Libra?
- Hank Hall joined the Boy Scouts of America in November.
- When will the members of the United States Senate reconvene?
- Gino's Pizza Palace is in the next town.
- When was the Empire State Building opened?
- How many Oscars has Meryl Streep won?
- Three hundred guests attended the gala Labor Day event thrown by Uncle Joe.
- John and Mary, two Americans, owned Wakefield Beverage.
- Have you received your notes on Protestantism and Judaism?
- Charles Lindbergh piloted The Spirit of St. Louis from New York to Paris in 1927.
- Activity 2
- My relatives, Uncle Ted and Aunt Flo, traveled in a Boeing airplane last fall.
- You will be intrigued by the movie Murder on the Orient Express.
- The Statue of Liberty is a symbol of freedom.
- The Bible and the Koran are popular books.
- Miguel owns a Toyota Venza and a Nissan Ultima.
- Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, and One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest are among Herb's favorite novels.
- Mathematics, social studies, French, and English were hard classes for Juliet.
- We purchased tickets for two Broadway musicals, Jersey Boys and Billy Elliot.
- Chapter One, ''How to Be a Success,'' is very well written.
- This month we will read and discuss three short stories—''The Gift of the Magi,''
- ''The Necklace,'' and ''The Open Window.''
- Have you seen Vincent Van Gogh's painting ''Starry Night,'' or Edward Hopper's painting ''Nighthawks''?
- One of Lisa's favorite films is Citizen Kane.
- My sisters especially enjoy two comic strips, ''Archie'' and ''Family Circle.''
- Aunt Gina and Grandpa Gino visited the Grand Canyon last October.
- Yvonne attended Cornell University in Ithaca, New York.
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Problems With Standardized Testing