College Budget Worksheet
Print 'N' Complete
College should be one of the best experiences of your life, but it won't be if you're worrying about money (or wondering where the money went).
Print this worksheet to see how your estimated expenses stand up to your estimated income for the semester. There are some blanks so you can fill in your own items. You know better than anyone else where the major money-suckers are.
|Money Going Out||Amount||Money Coming In||Amount|
|Fees/ books/ supplies||$||Money from savings||$|
|Board/ meals||$||Other work||$|
|Snacks/ vending machines||$||Scholarships||$|
|Credit card debt||$|
If your total semester expenses exceed your total semester income, review your spending habits and look for areas where you can economize.
Reprinted with the permission of White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Steps in the IEP Process