College Budget Worksheet
Print 'N' Complete
College should be one of the best experiences of your life, but it won't be if you're worrying about money (or wondering where the money went).
Print this worksheet to see how your estimated expenses stand up to your estimated income for the semester. There are some blanks so you can fill in your own items. You know better than anyone else where the major money-suckers are.
|Money Going Out||Amount||Money Coming In||Amount|
|Fees/ books/ supplies||$||Money from savings||$|
|Board/ meals||$||Other work||$|
|Snacks/ vending machines||$||Scholarships||$|
|Credit card debt||$|
If your total semester expenses exceed your total semester income, review your spending habits and look for areas where you can economize.
Reprinted with the permission of White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- The Homework Debate
- GED Math Practice Test 1