100 High-Frequency Words for Older Students
This table presents a list of 100 common words that fourth- through eighth-grade students need to learn. Some of the words, such as himself, finally, and remember, are more appropriate for fourth and fifth graders, and others, such as necessary, foreign, and throughout, are more appropriate for sixth through eighth graders. Some of these are commonly used words that students confuse with other words, including desert and dessert and quiet and quite.
- a lot
X, Y, Z
© ______ 2010, Allyn & Bacon, an imprint of Pearson Education Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved. The reproduction, duplication, or distribution of this material by any means including but not limited to email and blogs is strictly prohibited without the explicit permission of the publisher.
Add your own comment
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner