100 High-Frequency Words for Older Students
This table presents a list of 100 common words that fourth- through eighth-grade students need to learn. Some of the words, such as himself, finally, and remember, are more appropriate for fourth and fifth graders, and others, such as necessary, foreign, and throughout, are more appropriate for sixth through eighth graders. Some of these are commonly used words that students confuse with other words, including desert and dessert and quiet and quite.
- a lot
X, Y, Z
© ______ 2010, Allyn & Bacon, an imprint of Pearson Education Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved. The reproduction, duplication, or distribution of this material by any means including but not limited to email and blogs is strictly prohibited without the explicit permission of the publisher.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Child Development Theories
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Curriculum Definition
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development