Entender La Ortografía Ejercicios: Aprenda Rápido Vocabulario y Ortografía en Inglés (page 2)
Mira a la lección para Entender La Ortografía: Aprenda Rápido Vocabulario y Ortografía en Inglés.
Ahora practica el deletreo de palabras con las combinaciones ie y ei. Escribe las respuestos 1 y 2 de abajo. Compara tus respuestas con las respuestas correctas ubicadas al final de la lección. Si tu resultado fue del 80 por ciento en ambos ejercicios, ve inmediatamente al Examen de Práctica.
Completa correctamente las oraciones siguientes con ie o ei.
- The bride wore a v_ _l that had been in her family for generations.
- The horse - drawn sl_ _gh sped across the icy landscape.
- He taught the dog to retr_ _ve the ball when he threw it across the lawn.
- The scale reported that the man's w_ _ght was 160 pounds.
- The cash _ _r gave him a rec_ _pt for his purchase.
- He added a new fr_ _ght car to his model train layout.
- The conquering army had the village under s_ _ge.
- He fought a f_ _rce battle over parking tickets.
- He needed _ _ght dollars to pay for his dry cleaning.
- He received an award for his lifetime of ach_ _vement.
Resultado del ejercicio 1: ___
De la lista de palabras del capítulo, escoge la palabra correcta para las oraciones siguientes.
- The archeologists found _____ documents in the tomb.
- In his _____ time the author likes to play tennis.
- The teenager's chronic lying eventually weighed on his _____.
- He enjoyed the peace and _____ of a Sunday afternoon.
- He didn't enjoy the endless parties that seemed to be expected of those in high _____.
- The farmer took his prize _____ to the market for sale.
- In tears, she yelled, "I thought you were my _____!"
- He said he wanted to go _____ to the movies or to a play.
- Michael Jackson gained considerable _____ in the public mind after some lawsuits were brought against him.
- He tried to _____ interest, but in reality he was bored with the lesson and wanted to leave.
Resultado del ejercicio 2:_____
Marca con una C si la palabra subrayada está correctamente escrita o una I si se escribe incorrectamente. Si está ortográficamente incorrecta, escríbela correctamente en la línea que sigue.
- He had a beer stien that had belonged to his grandfather. _____
- He thought his sister's wardrobe from the thrift shop was just another one of her wierd ideas. _____
- The ceiling had long cracks that had appeared overnight. _____
- He committed a hienous crime and deserved to be punished. _____
- He suffered a brain seizure and was taken to the hospital. _____
- After many years of failure, Boston won the World Series. _____
- He set out to achieve great wealth, and he succeeded. _____
- The nurse administered a shot into the vein in his left arm. _____
- The magician used slieght-of-hand tricks to amaze his audience. _____
- Moving to a new city, he tried hard to befriend anyone he could. _____
Resultado del ejercicio 3: ___
Examen de Práctica
Marca con un círculo la palabra entre paréntesis que esté escrita correctamente.
- She took her (niece/ neice) to the zoo on Saturday.
- The agents were allowed to (sieze/ seize) the narcotics at the border.
- The doctor checked the baby's (hieght/ height) and (weight/ wieght).
- Finding out he hadn't been infected was a huge (relief/releif).
- The (reign/riegn) of Louis XIV lasted 72 years.
- They gave the (cashier/ casheir) the money for the bill.
- They had the criminal under (surviellance/surveillance) for over six months.
- The (frieze/ freize) at the Parthenon in Greece is one of the most famous works of art known to man.
- The colonists spoke first with the tribal (chief/cheif).
- She believed him to be the (fiend/ feind) who had stolen the old woman's inheritance.
- cashier, receipt
- I, stein
- I, weird
- I, heinous
- I, sleight
Examen de Práctica
- height, weight
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Steps in the IEP Process