Apostrofos, Abreviaciones y Siglas Ejercicios: Aprenda Rápido Vocabulario y Ortografía en Inglés (page 2)
Mira a la lección para Apostrofos, Abreviaciones y Siglas: Aprenda Rápido Vocabulario y Ortografía en Inglés.
Completa los ejercicios 1 y 2 y compara tus respuestas al final de esta lección. Si tu resultado es menos del 80 por ciento en cualquiera de los ejercicios, haz el ejer-cicio 3 para práctica adicional.
En las oraciones siguientes inserta las abreviaciones y apóstrofos correctos.
- Capt Meyerss ship was launched in the 1970s.
- Tess dream was to earn three star's for her restaurant.
- My mother-in-laws attorney's put the will in probate.
- The ladies room always had long line's.
- "Cant help lovin that man of mine," sang the shows lead, Betsy O Brien.
- The peoples wish was for peace and stability after a decade of wars'.
- Shouldnt she have more than just Sids word that the house isnt very safe?
- Shell want to know how the money got into the childrens' hands.
- Joe and Harrys music could be heard on Lindas tape player.
- Carols and Judys dress's were hanging on the seamstress door.
Resultado del ejercicio 1: _____
Usa la lista de siglas de esta lección para completar las oraciones siguientes.
- My doctor ordered a __________ to determine if I needed surgery.
- If I needed a mortgage, I might apply for one through _________.
- Many dollars from __________ have contributed to the aid of children all over the world.
- I fell into a deep sleep and experienced __________.
- Some people object to the teaching of so many works by __________ in our liberal arts colleges and so few by minority authors.
- As usual, some __________ at the Motor Vehicle Bureau kept me waiting for an hour.
- __________ diving is exciting but can be dangerous.
- The police trapped speeders using a __________ gun.
- The plague of our century is probably the __________ epidemic.
- Midtown was seen as the center of that city's __________ scene, and longtime residents began to move away as rents escalated.
Resultado del ejercicio 2: _____
Rodea con un círculo el término correcto en las oraciones siguientes.
- I will have two (week's/ weeks') vacation in (N.O.V./Nov.) this year.
- Gen. (Jone's/ Jones's) order was to leave on (Sun./ Sund.)
- My attorney is addressed as James Olsen, (Esqu./Esq.)
- (Russ's/ Russ') aunt had (lasar/ laser) surgery to correct her cataracts.
- The reporter profiled the judge and made sure to refer to him as The (Hon./HON) Michael Barnes.
- (Les's and Larry's/Les and Larry's) mopeds were parked outside.
- The ancient Greeks worshiped at the (goddess'/ goddess's) shrine every spring.
- This computer is great for multitasking, but it is short on (RAM/R.A.M.).
- (Their/There) letter was addressed to Terry Silver in Los Angeles, (CA/C.A.).
- (Maj./Mjr.) Clark was the (emcee/ emmcee) on the USO tour this year.
Resultado del ejercicio 3: _____
- Capt., Meyers's
- Tess's, stars
- mother-in- law's, attorneys
- ladies', lines
- Can't, lovin', show's, O'Brien
- People's, wars
- Shouldn't, Sid's, isn't
- She'll, children's
- Harry's, Linda's
- Carol's, Judy's, dresses, seamstress'
- CAT scan
- Fannie Mae
- weeks', Nov.
- Jones's, Sun.
- Russ's, laser
- Les's and Larry's
- Their, CA
- Maj., emcee
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List