Prefix and Suffix Chart: An Exercise to Teach Suffix and Prefix Meanings (page 2)
To teach the meanings and uses of suffixes and prefixes
Chart similar to the one shown below
|Prefix||Prefix Meaning||Root||Whole Word||Suffix||Suffix Meaning|
|x||x||soft||softly||-||in a way|
Have students fill in the blank spaces in the chart. Place an X in the spaces that are not applicable.
© ______ 2009, Allyn & Bacon, an imprint of Pearson Education Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved. The reproduction, duplication, or distribution of this material by any means including but not limited to email and blogs is strictly prohibited without the explicit permission of the publisher.
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Social Cognitive Theory
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List