Special Problems with Note-Taking and Possible Adaptations (page 2)
Some students may experience great difficulties with note taking, in spite of attempts to teach all skills to make students successful. The table below lists some special problems that my be encountered by students when trying to take notes.
|Note-Taking Problem||Possible Solutions|
|Note-taker is to slow||
|Deciding what to write||
|Deciding how to organize||
|Learning how to use notes||
© ______ 2007, Merrill, an imprint of Pearson Education Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved. The reproduction, duplication, or distribution of this material by any means including but not limited to email and blogs is strictly prohibited without the explicit permission of the publisher.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List