Reproducible 5: Peer Comparison Direct Observation Form
This form is divided into fifteen-second intervals for a total of a fifteen-minute observation. If the target student or peer exhibits the problem behavior any time during the fifteen seconds, the interval is marked as such using the created behavior codes.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- Problems With Standardized Testing