Resumes for College Students and Recent Graduates: Sample Chronological Resume 11
South East Hollow Road
Berlin, NY 12022
150 Ft. Washington Avenue
New York, NY 10032
A management trainee position in the telecommunications industry.
Bachelor of Science, Communications
New York University, New York, NY
Date of Graduation, May 2005
Communications GPA 3.8
Academic GPA 3.5
Tutor, Self-employed, September 2004 - Present
Help students to better understand the basic concepts of mathematics.
Tax Consultant, V.I.T.A. (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance), Spring 2004
Provided income tax assistance to lower income and elderly taxpayers who were
unable to prepare returns or pay for professional assistance.
Cook, Randy’s Seafood, New York, NY, Summer 2003
Prepared and cooked assorted seafood dishes.
Coordinated deliveries and receiving.
Laborer and Driver, Jones Construction, Brooklyn, NY, Summers 2001 and 2002
Operated heavy machinery and handled other aspects including delivering materials
to and from various job sites.
Activities and Honors
Beta Alpha Psi (Communications Honor Society), 2004 - 2005
Dean’s List, three semesters
A.I.B. (Association for International Business)
Racquetball and tennis teams
References available upon request.
Add your own comment
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner